Explore the Daintree
Full Day Tour in Daintree National Park
Embark on journey to explore the meeting of two World Heritage listed areas – the Daintree Rainforest and the world-famous Great Barrier Reef.
Immerse yourself in nature with our fully guided boardwalk tour. Enjoy a delicious tropical lunch (your choice of fish & salad, steak & salad or pasta & salad) featuring fresh, local produce at a restaurant in the heart of the rainforest.
Cruise the mighty Daintree River to admire stunning scenery and spot for wildlife including the elusive estuarine crocodile and a plethora of birdlife.
Experience the tranquillity and awesome splendour of the Mossman Gorge.
- Cape Tribulation Beach – the only place in the world where two World Heritage Areas meet (Great Barrier Reef and Daintree National Park).
- Panoramic coastal views from Alexandra Lookout.
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise spotting for the estuarine crocodile, birds, lizards and more!
- All Aussie Morning Tea (local tea and coffee, fruit, fresh baked muffins and TimTams).
- Personalised guided/interpretive walks within the Daintree National Park.
- See and learn about the oldest plants on Earth while looking out for rare and endemic wildlife.
- Sumptuous Tropical Lunch at a beautiful rainforest restaurant (beer and wine available).
- Refreshing swim/dip in a secluded and pristine rainforest stream
- Daintree River Cable Ferry Crossing.
- Exotic fruit ice-cream at the Daintree Ice Cream Company.
- Great for couples
- Great for families
- Great for groups