A short scenic journey into Byron Bay’s hinterland lies a magical sanctuary. Stand between two of the tallest crystals on earth. Sit in an ancient amethyst cave. Wander through the tranquil Shambhala Gardens and rainforest. Indulge in a delicious lunch and homemade desserts.
What is included in your visit?
- Sit in an ancient amethyst cave
- See rare and amazing giant crystals
- Take flight in the Wings to Eternity mural
- Wander 5 hectares of botanical Shambhala Gardens and rainforest
- Be at peace with the largest stone Blessing Buddha in Australia
- Touch the World Peace Stupa, a project blessed by the Dalai Lama
- Find yourself in a labyrinth
- Join the daily experience at 12:00 pm and 3:00pm
- Children’s playground
- Take home your own copy of the Crystal Castle Guidebook